Glenmeadow Senior Living and Retirement CommunityMixed-Use & Housing
Architect Perkins Eastman
Size 10,000 sq.ft.
Located on 23 wooded acres in Longmeadow, Massachusetts, Glenmeadow, is an accredited continuing care retirement community (CCRC) and known as Western Massachusetts’ premier senior living community, offering independent and assisted living apartments, as well as at-home senior services in Longmeadow and throughout Greater Springfield. Working as part of the design team, CES recently completed a series of renovations to refresh several community spaces at Glenmeadow including:
- Converting main offices into living rooms for resident use with visiting family and friends
- Transforming an art studio into a modern, state of the art café for resident enjoyment
- Upgrading the dining room to serve as dual purpose cafe and dining area
- Expanding Glenmeadow’s formal meeting space
- Converting an exercise room into a full service beauty salon
- Relocating the exercise room to an underutilized library space
CES provided full MEP design for the renovations including adding new Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) to multiple areas within the Glenmeadow community as well as adapting existing systems for the new uses.