Edmond Town HallMunicipal
Architect Kaestle Boos Associates
Size 31,000 sq.ft.
On the National Register of Historic places, the Edmond Town Hall was dedicated in 1930 and is a space for government services and family entertainment in the theater or gymnasium. CES is providing
engineering design services for the replacement of the existing, 85-year old steam boilers with new 1,330 MBH steam boilers and the non-code compliant electrical panels with new, within the boiler room. New LED lighting was installed and code compliant plumbing drainage was addressed within the boiler room as well.