East Hampton EstateCommissioning / Estates & Penthouses
This private estate is located on the eastern coast of Long Island with magnificent views of the Atlantic Ocean.
CES provided MEP engineering design for a full DDC control system including pool equipment leak system, fire place HVAC integration, water filter flow rate alarm reminder, snow melt, closed loop water to water and water to air geothermal, electrical monitoring system, and system performance trending.
CES provided also provided commissioning services for the residences MEP systems.
- Driveway Snow Melt
- Domestic Water Leak Valve
- Gas and Wood Fireplace draft and make up air system
- Geothermal Heating Cooling system
- HVAC to AV Integration
- AV Cooling System, Wine Room Cooling. Pantry Cooling System
- Sump Pump and Alarm
- Shower pressure, flow, drain, hot water re-circulation
- Kitchen exhaust and make up air system
- Generator Test
- AV Cooling System
- Receptacle Polarity Check
- Receptacle Polarity Testing
- MEP As Built Review
- Air and Water Balance Report Review
- Building Insulation Inspection