Belmonte Middle SchoolCommissioning / Public Education
This project included additions and renovations to the Belmonte Middle School for the occupancy of a total of approximately 726 students grades 6 through 8. The project was comprised of 160,000 SF of new construction of the Middle School. CES served as the commissioning agent for this project, performing work in line with the MA-CHPS standards and guidelines for sustainability.
The systems under this scope of services to be commissioned include the following:
- Building Envelope
- Roofing Systems
- HVAC Systems
- Plumbing Systems
- Electrical Systems
- Life Safety Systems
- Voice, Data and Video Systems
- All integration with the Buildings Automation and Controls.
As a part of the commissioning scope some other services that are provided are as follows but are not limited to:
- Indepth reviews of the 100% DD Submission, 60% CD Submission and 90% CD Submission Documents as well as the ATC Submittals.
- Review of Contractor Submittals
- Spot Check of Testing and Balancing
- Witnessing of Testing Procedures performed by independent testing agencies such as the window testing.
- Witnessing of Pipe Testing and Flushing
- Witness of Ductwork Testing and Flushing (where required)
- Review and Verification of Training provided to the Owner
- Review and Verification of Testing and Documentation of such testing as required by the Specification
- Review and Verification of Warranties provided to the Owner
- Review and Verification of Extra Materials to be provided to the Owner
- Review and Verification of the O&M Manuals