AIA Registered Provider
Consulting Engineering Services in an approved educational provider by the American Institute of Architects (AIA).
For over a decade, CES has been providing educational, lunch and learn style seminars for architecture firms located throughout Connecticut, New York, and Massachusetts. These seminars are presented by either a Principal or Associate of the firm who is an expert in the area of topic for each seminar.
All of our presentations are registered for both HSW and SD credits.
The following is a list of programs we currently offer. If there is a topic you wish to learn more about, but it is not listed here, we often times can create custom presentations to fit your needs.
- Sustainable Systems for Custom & Multi-Residential
- Plumbing Systems for Custom & Multi-Residential
- Mechanical Systems for Custom & Multi- Residential
- Electrical Systems for Custom & Multi-Residential
- Building Modeling for Energy Cost Savings
- Commissioning Services
- Control and Specialty Systems for Custom Residences
- Emergency Systems Requirements
- Fire Protection Systems – The Basics
- Geothermal HVAC – The Basics
- HVAC Systems for Commercial & Institutional Buildings
- HVAC System Selections
- LEED for Homes
- Net Zero Energy Homes (1hr and 2hr options)
- Overview of the Energy Code – Residential
- Shedding the Light on Solar PV
- Coordinated Design with Revit MEP
If you have any questions or would like to schedule a seminar, please contact
AIA Continuing Education Program Coordinator